Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Changes....

This year for me is the year of change.....
For me on Jan 31, 2012
I had my last day at the Markham Clinic where I have been for five years.
Celebrated a sweet, sweet girls 4th birthday!
And continue to watch my waistline expand.  Only 5 weeks to go!
I was reading about the year of the dragon....This is what I discovered.
Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They’re passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion.  Sounds good to me in a year of  changes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment