Friday, January 31, 2014

bella is six....

My sister from another mister, Mira, put this on her blog when her eldest turned 6 and i have remembered it ever since. well, today our sweet little bella turned six.
 
When I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.
                                                     ~A.A Milne
 
 the night before 6
 aidan made her a mobile from susy's art class. so sweet. she loved it.
 susy working her magic with the kids
 A and B's mobiles.
 a few others
she's so proud to be six. 
she melts our hearts.
please do stay six forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment