Saturday, May 22, 2010

From Farm to Table

We went to the Farmer's Market this morning and got some beautiful produce. I should have brought my camera to take pictures with the kiddies but being there with 2 busy children solo my hands were already full. Here are some shots of what we got and what we ate! Feels so good to support Local Farming..... (We just watched Food Inc.....nuf' said!)

Here are the eggs we made when we got back. I finely chopped up basil and rosemary before scrambling them. I then had to pick out all the 'green' for Aidan....

We had my parents over for dinner. Here is the arugula salad and asparagus freshly cooked.
The dressing for the salad was super easy. I roasted an entire bulb of garlic and then mashed the cloves into olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I then topped with sunflower sprouts.
Simply grilled on the BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment