Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Naturopathic Lecture at the Barns

Tomorrow is the Naturopathic Lecture in the Gallery at the Wychwood Barns from 7-8:30 pm. I have been working for the last few weeks putting this community event together and I hope it will be both informative and a fun social gathering of like minded individual. We will be discussing diet, what foods to eat and what to avoid as well as cosmetic ingedients to avoid! I have a demonstration using someone's urine sample and then we can discuss stress and some ways to optimize energy levels. I have set up lots of great information, handouts, some of my favorite books to browse. There will also be tasting stations of an assortment of vitamins, smoothies, greens drinks, tons of free samples (everyone loves these!) and a few giveaways to the lucky winners! If you can't make it for the whole event please try to stop by for a quick visit! Bring your family and friends. Hope to see you there......

No comments:

Post a Comment