Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Busy in the Kitchen

I love being an ND. It is wonderful to help people, listen and bring optimism to their lives. I always work on Mondays and it is always a busy, busy day. Emails, patient bookings, clinic hours, orders. The other thing I love about my job is that I get to work part-time and make my own hours. So when Tuesday comes, I switch to my other job, being a mom and spend the day taking the kids to and from school, going to music class with the wee one and cooking in the kitchen.
Today I made....
Baby Food- I pureed pears, bananas, mangos and swiss chard. It was a hit!
Pumpkin Squares- I posted this recipe a few years but altered it a bit. I cut the oil form 3/4 to 1/4, cut the sugar from 3/4 to 1/4, and with the pumpkin puree I put 2/3 pumpkin and 1/3 of the baby puree I made! They were really good and we were left with what you see on this plate.
i
The pictures of dinner are below- veggies, lentils, salmon, rice
and here is the little one enjoying his meal! 
that's it....back to work tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment