Sunday, November 24, 2013

New Kicks

I first started playing tennis when I went to sleepover camp in Maine. I was almost 12. I had lessons there for 4 summers. I continued dabbling in the game in my 20's and then life got busy with kids and starting my career that I just simply did not have the time or the inclination to play.

But this summer I started playing again and fell in love. It's been a great way for me to be active, meet new people and develop a skill. I see alot of busy moms in my practice and I know how hard it is to find time to be active but I also know how important not only for our physical well being but emotional as well. Tennis makes me happy.

All that being said, I can't believe I actually wore out my cross trainers this summer!
They look horrible!
 These are my new tennis shoes. 
My intention was classic white but after viewing a large selection, alas these were the only ones in my size.
Oh well, hot pink it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment