Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emergen-C



Whenever we go away I always bring my homeopathics (and they have come in handy once again this trip!!) and I leave the vitamins at home. The only thing I do bring with us is Emergen-C packets. As soon as I get on the plane I put them in our water to keep our Immune system strong and we continue to drink them while away. They are individual vitamin C packets that contain 1000 mg of C and come in a wide range of delicious flavours. There is a very low dose (almost negligable really) of B-vitamins, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Phosporus, Potassium and Chromium. For those concerned that there is too much vitamin C in a packet, this vitamin is water soluble and you will basically pee out the excess.

As an aside, these tend to be much more costly in Canada (more than triple the price) so I usually buy a box when in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment