Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pain Pain Go Away.....



I was at a friend's last night and went down the stairs and somehow slid down the last few stairs and SMASHED my back on the bottom stair.....ouch! once I caught my breath, I iced it. I then quickly went home and took a handful of supplements just before bed to decrease the pain and inflammation.

Arnica- somehow i am constanlty giving this remedy away so i only had a lower dose, a 30 C, i would have liked at least a 200 C or a 1M. but what i had will have to do. i took 3 pellets every 5 min., 3 consecutive times.
Fish Oil-decrease inflammation-took 2 high potency capsules. yum yum!
Vitamin C- also an anti-inflammatory. i took 2000 mg.
Wobenzym-a plant enzyme when taken without food is an anti-inflammatory. i took 3.
Calcium magnesium- a muscle relaxant to loosen the muscles that tensed with the fall.
Traumeel cream-rubbed on the painful area helps speed up the healing process.



I woke up this morning and the redness has subsided. I do still feel a bit uncomfortable but it does not seem to be as localized to the injury spot but more with the muscles surrounding the point. Nothing another round of pill popping and a good nap won't cure!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're better. I thought the worst this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain, pain, go away,... do you think this would work for a very sore ear and throat that I've had for 2 months now?!?! Dying for a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try it laura, what can you lose...it's all safe when you are preggers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I might as well then!

    ReplyDelete