Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crafting 101

My brother had his 3rd baby a few weeks back and when thinking of a gift to get this little guy, I came up with nothing.  We all have so much and need so little so I attempt to make presents and give something meaningful.  This past weekend we went to visit our friend's Jill and Jamie, and Jill is always coming up with fabulous ideas. (You can take a peek at her ideas on her blog http://sayyippie.blogspot.com/ ) She made a collage for a new baby that was so sweet that I decided to try do something similair for my newest nephew.  It was super easy and fun to do.  I picked up some nice scrapbooking paper from Winners, and got the essential collage supplies from Michael's (a leaf hole puncher, some canvas and mod podge glue).  Here is what I came up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment