Monday, October 3, 2011

Lice Protection!

Now that the kids are back in school, lice will be prowling the halls once again.  So far we have been fortunate to avoid these little critters.  Apparently lice like clean hair, not sure if this is true or not, but we tend to only wash the kids hair a few times per week.  I also made a lice spray that I quickly shake and spray onto their hair before we walk out the door for school.
This is what I did.  I kept an old toner bottle to re-use.
Added the following essential oils:

Rosemary 10 drops
Tea Tree Oil 10 drops
Lavender 5 drops
Lemon 5 drops
Geranium 5 drops
I topped the bottle with water and am ready to go.  You need to remember that the essential oil and water will separate.  So give the bottle a good shake before each use.

No comments:

Post a Comment