Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day.

All I wanted to do on Mother's Day was plant a Japanese maple and bury Kai's placenta underneath it.  (yes-gross to some- I decided to spare you the pictures- when you have a homebirth it is your responsibility to bury it!)
The day was busy trying to find and buy the tree (who knew they were illegal to sell in North York-which is where I went).
Dealing with A and B
I finally got to do this at 4 pm.
I was happy to finally get it in the ground and then realized I forgot the placenta.
Crap.
I was done for the day....
Today, Monday May 14th and our sweet baby is 12 weeks old. How did that happen so fast. I remember counting down these days with the other 2 and somehow in the blink of an eye, he is 12 weeks.
I dug up the Japanese maple and placed the placenta underneath it. 
Aidan chose the perennials, bleeding hearts, golden star and snow in summer.
And here is our smiley guy at 12 weeks...



No comments:

Post a Comment