Sunday, January 20, 2013

Turquoise

I love this bedroom (I might just want a few more hints of turquoise)
I love this blog House of Turquoise. It is simply pictures of beautiful rooms all with some aspect of blue/turquoise. I am slowly incorporating this colour to our house (only if I had more time or a personal decorator). In Chinese Medicine, this blue spectrum is connected to the Liver. The Liver ensures the smooth flow of Qi, or energy, through the body and decreases internal stagnation. Stagnation can be seen with breast tenderness, menstrual cramps, headaches and emotionally with an increase in anger or frustration. The liver also governs the eyes, nails and tendons, stores the blood and regulates bile secretion. Remember a few years back when I wrote about Aidan and his love for red? He still loves it!
Maybe I like this colour as it helps to move my energy and keep me calm. I don't know but one thing I do know is, I like it!  What colour do you gravitate to??

2 comments:

  1. Turquoise is one my favs. I consider it a neutral when decorating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! i started looking in each room and find a hint of it here and there! xo miss you...

    ReplyDelete