Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vanity Insanity....or is it?

I once saw this show years ago called Vanity Insanity and they featured facial acupuncture. I laughed. Facial acupuncture is considered crazy but botox and facelifts are not. When at CCNM http://www.ccnm.edu/ I took some additional training in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture and have been using it regularly since then. It helps to bring blood flow and Qi (energy) to the face, is able to lift jowels, cheekbones and eyes, tightens the skin, reduces fine lines by promoting collagen production, evens the skin tone and decreases blemishes. It really helps to invigorate the face and bring a healthy glow to the skin. It's subtle and it works. Here is my mama, poolside in Florida, enjoying her treatment. She's one of my regulars :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment